1. If we proceed with a repair as per direct communications with you (the customer), you will be responsible for paying for the service in full and/or the minimum service charge.
2. Where you do use, or hold yourself out as using our services for the purpose of business, the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act will not apply; as such, liability (of any kind) is not undertaken by iDoctor NZ or any of its associated agents and employees.
3. If you are given equipment on loan, it must be returned within 7 days following (a) express notice that equipment sent by you for repair shall not be repaired; or (b) a request to discontinue the service.
4. If you should damage, lose or fail to return loan equipment you will be charged for its repair or replacement.
6. Any charges owing by you under these terms and conditions may be billed directly to your account.
7. iDoctor NZ will not be held liable for phones lost or damaged in transit by courier.
8. iDoctor NZ will not be liable for any data loss occurring during the repair of your device.
* General Repair -- Devices repaired by iDoctor NZ will include a twelve month warranty for parts (three month warranty for services) used from date of completion of the service.
** Special Repair -- Notwithstanding issues arising subsequent to repair or assessment, iDoctor NZ will not be liable for the refund of any deposits or monies paid in the event that a device is proven to have sustained impact damage, liquid damage and/or is a dead device as detailed below.
i. Devices found to have sustained liquid or impact damage, and devices deemed 'dead on arrival' (DOA) will not be covered by the standard three month iDoctor NZ service warranty.
ii. Liquid Damage: Where evidence of moisture, whether caused by liquid, solid or gas, is apparent on or within the device.
iii. Impact Damage: Where evidence of physical damage caused by external force is apparent on or within the device.
v. General note on business structure: iDoctor NZ is comprised of a single proprietor and several service technicians formally or informally contracted for work throughout New Zealand.